Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Latest email

Hello all! Glad to know my letters and e-mails have been reaching you. Thanks for the info from home. And yes, I'm wearing my CPAP mask everyday, and I've written in my Journal everyday since my second day here (didn't have time the first day).
Went to the temple again and I learned something new today too. The cool thing was that I didn't have a question to begin with. It was like the Lord said, "Miles, you're going to learn something whether you have a question or not." :) That brought me comfort. I don't have to worry anymore if I have a question or not now. I know I can pick something up on the fly. haha
Yeah, it was cool to see Stefanie(from Enterprise-going on a mission to AZ). Just to let you know we aren't allowed to shake hands. Yeah.... they're afraid of the swine flu. But I have to say that their reason make sense. They don't want us to be a cause of spreading swine flu throughout the world, since missionaries are going everywhere. Elizabeth Smart came in last Wednesday. I remembered what she looked like, so I recognized her when I saw her. I won’t say anything unless she's right there. I'm not going to seek her out. I bet she gets plenty of that.
None of the other siblings have written me yet. Camaris(his cousin)did though! She even bought me a CTR ring and sent it to me. What a sweet woman!
I pray for you three everyday, so I have faith that the Lord will keep you healthy.
I love you guys so much. I have a feeling that I'm forgetting something. If I remember, I'll let you know in a letter.

Con Mucho Amor,
Elder Parker

1 comment: