Sunday, February 7, 2010

Feb 4, 2010 and...Any guesses?

Aw...I'm surprised no one wants to guess what Miles and Elder Foote have in common-that makes them so unique. Go ahead...guess! (in the comment section at end of this post)

So, from Miles this last week...

Dear Mom (mother, mommy, mammy, matriarch, boss, queen, person, etc.)

This week has been quite eventful. Recently, we've been able to work with the members a lot more. We've also set two other people for baptism. This should make three baptisms for me and Elder Couoh by the end of this transfer.

I'm currently in Paradise Stake, Paradis Ward (Spanish)

I haven't sent anything home yet. I'm gonna go through some of my stuff and find out what I don't need. I'll probably be sending some shirts and a pair of jeans too (not the ones you sent for Christmas-those are nice). As for music, the EFY cd's are alright so I won't send those home.

I'm glad Jotty and you are involved in Music Man. I hope when I return that I can be involved in the community productions. I love to entertain and make people laugh.

I don't have a spiritual experience to share this week. I can't think of any right now, and I'm running out of time. However, our lesson with one of our investigators was fantastic. We felt the spirit very strongly. The gospel is changing her life; I can see it. She's more happy and she looks forward to our visits. One time, she took the bus to come to church, 'cuz she didn't have a ride...she wanted to come that badly. I love seeing this change in her life, and I hope she'll keep it.

Yeah, sometimes we have to eat on the run but not too often. I haven't been eating much either...I don't get that hungry (or bored) like I used to - no time to.

Yes, I got JaNae's e-mail. Tell her I'm sorry I didn't respond to her. Sometimes our time is so short we can only respond to parents. Can you give me her e-mail address so I can try to send her one every once in a while? Sometimes I forget how great of a relationship we have with each other. She's an awesome sister.

I love you too Mom. Take care and be safe please.

Con mucho amor
Elder Parker

3 comments:

  1. ok so i will take a crack at it, they are both named Miles. They both dated a girl named Diane. they both have bossy older sisters, esp. one named JaNae. They both have pet iguanas. moms named Jan. dad's who are nurses.

    karina says they have the same number of brothers and sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were both drill team commanders?

    They both have tourette's?

    ReplyDelete