Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gonna Have a White Christmas??

IT'S SNOWING!!! I took some pics of the snow, and also my VERY FIRST SNOWBALL!! The snow is pretty slippery too. I woke up yesterday morning, got ready, and BAM! the ground was COVERED in snow. There's about 1/2 a foot right now.

I like the Tongans. I have a really cool Tongan friend here named Sister Tuifua. They are fun to play volleyball with (even though they hog the ball at times). I just have to count my fingers every time I block their spikes to make sure I have all ten. lol

Yes I do walk to the Temple. It's not that far, maybe a 7 to 10 minute walk. I enjoyed it today especially since there was a lot of snow. People can tell I'm from Alabama...I'm all excited, and they're all like "ugh.....snow"

Re:Christmas, if you guys want to send candy, that'll be fine. If I don't eat it all I'll just put it in the "Free Box" before I leave (that's were the missionaries in our floor put all their extra stuff they can't pack, like candy or toys)

I saw the Christmas Devotional too. Pres. Monson's talk was great, but the story was even better. It touched me when he told it. I wonder what happened to the Soldier. I hope that that wasn't his Last Christmas.

That's about all for now. Take care.

Elder Parker.

P.S. I won't be able to call on Christmas. I'll let you know when I can though.

2 comments: